COLSC Rules & Regs
The Following Rules and Regulations are Critical for the safety and enjoyment of our members and Guests: print
- USE COMMON SENSE. OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PROCEDURES IN HANDLING FIREARMS.
- USE/POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL/DRUGS PROHIBITED!
- Please keep the gate closed and locked while you are at the club when the club is not open to the public.
- Members and guest must sign in at the Kiosk when entering the club and sign out when leaving. Member MUST be present all while Guest is using range facilities. The Club Member will ensure guest completes waiver and pays all fees for guest use.
- When a Cowboy Action Shoot or a USPSA Shoot is in progress, the pistol bay closest to the storage trailer may be used, but not the other stages set up for the shoot.
- Rifle shooters may not use the 200-yard range unless approved by a Range Officer. No caliber below .204 Ruger on the 200-yard Range.
- The ONLY rifle shooters allowed to Practice in pistol bays shared by Cowboys and USPSA are Single Action Shooters Society - SASS Approved lead ammo, small bore .22 cal. and Pistol Caliber Carbines called PCC's used in USPSA events.
- Shotgun practice for 3-Gun is allowed at rifle range but restricted to lead slug use. No pellet-shot allowed on foam backers.
- Range Safety Officer approval to use 200-yard range.
- The 200-yard range is not to be used when a USPSA shoot is in progress.
- Skeet and trap are available only on designated shooting days, under supervision of a member of the Clays Committee, unless prior permission is obtained. * Portable launchers okay.
- Members may not hunt on COLSC property, only the Founders.